Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Blog

I realised that i had not update my blog for a very long time liao!!!
(Had to be reminded by my LALA friend YY!!)
And neither had i view any blogs lately.
(Realised after seeing EVE's blog!!)
~~~~~~~~
Perhaps due to the fact that my half year stay in CHINA is coming to an end!!
Too busy with living the last few moments of my last IA in my study life.
Enjoying the last few weeks of carefree, kinglike comfort life in Suzhou!!
~~~~~~~~
So many big things happened over this past half a year!!
Events happened around the world
Incidents happened in China
Things happened to me!!
~~~~~~~~
A unique experience with lots of memories
sweet, sour, bitter & spicy!!
i had actually experienced all that!!!
~~~~~~~~
I know i missed Singapore when I'm here!!
and I know I'm going to miss here when I'm back!!
Treasuring every minute now!!
~~~~~~~~
A new experience waiting for me back home!!
Things change and life moves on!!
Adapting is my new objective!!
~~~~~~~~
Will update new posts with pics instead of my boring words soon!!

No comments: