Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Perfect Financial Storm!

After the fall of the world's fourth biggest investment bank
The 14 month credit crisis has began to show its effects
when everybody tot that its over after saving
the 2 biggest mortgage giants in the US.
~~~~~~~~ The 158 years securities firm is moving towards wind down
~~~~~~~~

And now Merrill Lynch is bought over by commercial bank BOA
Still remember during my bank networking event
the bull looks so promising
haha!!! Now its gone too!!!
~~~~~~~~
So who is next?
will it be the world's largest underwriting company??
I have 2 policy at AIA,
definitely hoping that it will not bounce check on me!!
~~~~~~~~
Well, look on the bright side
I can use that to ask the school for more money from bursary!!
Wahaha!!!!
~~~~~~~~
I really hope that i will not become TC boy's colleague!!!
Please bless me and the economy thru this rough times!!
Please wait for me my MAPs!!!!

No comments: