Monday, June 8, 2009

My First day at a New Phase of Life

Begin my day with a squeezy train ride to the Tanjong Pagar!
Never gotten a 我报 for a long time. haha!!
Staring up at the Land Mark building "Capital Tower"
This is the place for my taking off!!!
~~~~~~~~
Greeted by Jennifer and Regina
A long but yet brief introduction of the organisation
I was walked around the entire floor greeting my future colleagues.
Lucky half is on leave. imagine the names i need to remember
~~~~~~~~
Finally i settled down at my own cubicle. A bit isolated thou. :P
Looking at the small 12" IBM Think Pad
I hope that when i get to retail, my table will be more lifely.
~~~~~~~~
Our HR is extremely efficient becoz......
Tata..... Got all my name cards and access card
But the funny thing is.....
I will be getting new name cards and access card next week
from the retail side.....
Faint!!! haha!!! But very efficient!!!
~~~~~~~~
Well, wish myself luck and hope that i will perform my best!!

No comments: