Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Boring Networking Event

Well, Too desperate to look for job liao??
Or just can't seem to get rid of my desire to join banking...
~~~~~~~~~
I dun noe that either.
But one thing is for sure, i dun really care now...
Becoz if they wan me, they will give me a call for interview
if not, then i will just have to be TC Boy's colleague then.
Not so bad after all since i know my line of job so well.
~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, its really weird to think
why am i so put off by Civil all of sudden?
Maybe i just dun wan the standard job everyday?
Some challenges that comes with meeting people?
Solving problem for a cause?
or just getting a more glamorous life??
~~~~~~~~~
Actually, i believe i had put in enough effort
to strive for what i wan to achieve
the rest is left to fate.
So maybe god can bless me for an interview with Citi Bank
Hmmm... If only......
~~~~~~~~~
Oh yah, met some friends at the UOB networking event today
and i see a familar face who i dun noe
that is Jia Ying's BF... Mr Ah Boon....
Maybe Jia Ying also wan to marry a banker? haha!!
~~~~~~~~~

No comments: