Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Happy Bad Day!!

A long week of projects, presentations and quizzes
Almost coming to an end thou.
~~~~~~~~
Today had my last important quiz
well, not bad i think
at least i finished and get the correct answer
~~~~~~~~
Just as i was in that jolly good mood
i got back my struct 3 quiz paper
the disaster i had yesterday
~~~~~~~~
Well, it certainly came in time
Just nice to spoil my day when its beginning to look gd!
Got a B!!!!!!!!!!!
Not too bad you think???
But majority of the pple got A- and above
Now think again..
~~~~~~~~
No idea why i did so badly
even thou i seem to get more correct answers
maybe i juz dun fit the lecturer's perception
of understanding his teaching.
~~~~~~~~
I'm juz pretty disappointed with myself now.
All in all, A pretty good day turn bad
~~~~~~~~
its time to drown myself in my sorrows!!!

No comments: